On Wednesday 10th of May and Wednesday 24th of May, we held our in-room auction events at the Catholic Club in Campbelltown.
Eight outstanding properties were marketed towards these events, with three properties selling prior to auction. At the events, four properties were SOLD under the hammer, and one was passed-in.
Here’s the summary:
CAMPBELLTOWN, 36/7-9 King Street – SOLD prior to auction!
RABY, 5 Thunderbolt Drive – SOLD!
CAMPBELLTOWN, 4/19 Stewart Street – SOLD!
ESCHOL PARK, 7 Claret Place – SOLD prior to auction!
KEARNS, 11 Derwent Place – SOLD prior to auction!
RABY, 33 Corsair Street – SOLD!
CAMPBELLTOWN, 1/6 Reddall Street – SOLD!
CAMPBELLTOWN, 5/9 Reddall Street – Passed-in
MAY AUCTION EVENT STATISTICS:
- Seven of the eight properties SOLD at or prior to the Auction event – a 87.5% clearance rate!
- Our team achieved an average of 28.2 buyer inspections per property leading up to the auction.
Over the last 4 years of running these monthly auction events, we have found that the auction method is a great way of getting the best possible price for our clients’ properties.
Other methods of sale are obviously not as transparent, as negotiations are o en done behind closed doors. With auction, negotiations between all parties and their results are out in the open.
The auction process still seems to daunt many buyers. If this is you, here are some important points to keep in mind:
- All buyers are given fair opportunity to buy.
- You know who your competitors are at the auction event.
- You know you are dealing with a seller who wants to sell.
- At the fall of the hammer, the auction is final and, if your bid is successful, the property is yours with no further negotiation. The contract is then signed straight away.
A big “thank you” to all our sellers for entrusting us to sell your properties at our May auction events, and also to all our buyers for working with us for these successful outcomes. Thanks also to our Auctioneer, Paul Casarotto, and our supporter Domain, The Macarthur Advertiser and Harcourts NSW.
OUR NEXT IN-ROOM AUCTION EVENT WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 14TH OF JUNE. SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR CALL OUR OFFICE ON 4628 7444.