On Wednesday 26th of July, we held our in-room auction event at the Catholic Club in Campbelltown.
Five outstanding properties were presented during the auction campaign with one property selling prior to auction, one selling under the hammer, and three were passed-in.
Here’s the summary:
RUSE, 1 Wilson Place – SOLD prior to auction!
MOUNT ANNAN, 42 Angophora Circuit – SOLD!
AMBARVALE, 13 Claypole Street – Passed-in
LEUMEAH, 15 Wallaga Avenue – Passed-in
ST HELENS PARK, 9 Lovely Place – Passed-in
JULY AUCTION EVENT STATISTICS:
- Two of the five properties SOLD at or prior to the Auction event.
- Our team achieved an average of 20 buyer inspections per property leading up to the auction.
The properties that were passed-in at the event have strong buyer interest and we expect these will be SOLD within the next couple of weeks.
Over the last 4 years of running monthly auction events, we have found that the auction method is a great way of getting buyers and sellers together for optimum results.
Other methods of sale are effective too, however none have the absolute transparency of the auction method. At our auction events, both buyers and sellers witness the process in action!
If you are looking to buy a property that is being sold via auction, here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Under the auction method, all buyers are given equal opportunity to buy.
- When you are bidding on a property, you know who your competitors are.
- If you are purchasing under auction conditions, you know you are dealing with a seller who is committed to selling.
- At the fall of the hammer, the auction is final, and if you are successful, the property is yours with no further negotiation. The contract is then signed straight away.
A big “thank you” to all our sellers from our July event for entrusting us to sell your properties, and also to all our buyers for working with us for successful outcomes. Thanks also to our Auctioneer, Paul Casarotto, and our supporter Domain, The Macarthur Advertiser and Harcourts NSW.
OUR NEXT IN-ROOM AUCTION EVENT WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 9TH OF AUGUST. SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR CALL OUR OFFICE ON 4628 7444.