On Wednesday 11th of October we held our in-room auction event at the Catholic Club in Campbelltown.
Five outstanding properties were presented to auction. One SOLD prior to the auction, two SOLD under the hammer, and two were passed-in.
Here’s the summary:
ST ANDREWS, 17 Aberfeldy Crescent – SOLD prior to auction!
KEARNS, 25 Kearns Avenue – SOLD at auction!
ST HELENS PARK, 10 Denfield Circuit – SOLD at auction!
CAMPBELLTOWN, 11 Grandview Drive – Passed-in
BLAIR ATHOL, 11 St Stephen Road – Passed-in
OCTOBER AUCTION EVENT STATISTICS:
- Three of the five properties SOLD at or prior to the Auction event – a 60% clearance rate.
- Our team achieved an average of 18 buyer inspections per property leading up to the auction.
The properties that were passed-in at the event have strong buyer interest, and we expect these sales will be negotiated and finalised within the next couple of weeks.
Our experience and results over the last four years of monthly auction events has clearly illustrated to us that our auction method is a great way of getting buyers and sellers together for optimum results.
Other methods of sale are effective too, however none have the absolute transparency of the auction method. At our auction events, both buyers and sellers witness the process in action!
If you are looking to buy a property that is being sold by auction, here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Under the auction method, all buyers are given equal opportunity to buy.
- When you are bidding on a property, you know and can see who your competitors are.
- If you are purchasing under auction conditions, you know you are dealing with a seller who is committed to selling.
- At the fall of the hammer, the auction is final, and if you are successful, the property is yours with no further negotiation. The contract is then signed straight away.
A big “thank you” to all our sellers from our October event for entrusting us to sell your properties, and also to all our buyers for working with us for successful outcomes. Thanks also to our Auctioneer, Paul Casarotto, and our supporter Domain, The Macarthur Advertiser and Harcourts NSW.
OUR NEXT IN-ROOM AUCTION EVENT WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 1ST OF NOVEMBER. SEE OUR WEBSITE PROPERTYPEOPLE.NET.AU FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR CALL OUR OFFICE ON 4628 7444.