What an awesome and successful first auction event for 2018!
On Tuesday 13th of February at the Catholic Club in Campbelltown, over 100 people gathered to watch and bid on the auction of eight fantastic properties. This included six former social housing properties that are part of the renewal of the Airds Bradbury area.
Seven of the eight properties were sold at the auction event, with one property passing in.
Here’s the summary:
BRADBURY, 29 Creigan Road – SOLD at auction!
BRADBURY, 200B St Johns Road – SOLD at auction!
BRADBURY, 12 Creigan Road – SOLD at auction!
BRADBURY, 188 St Johns Road – SOLD at auction!
BRADBURY, 200A St Johns Road – SOLD at auction!
AIRDS, 11 Moonbria Place – SOLD at auction!
BRADBURY, 30 Athel Tree Crescent – Passed-in
MINTO, 18 Hewitt Place – SOLD at auction!
FEBRUARY AUCTION EVENT STATISTICS:
- Seven of the eight properties SOLD – a 87.5% clearance rate.
- Our team achieved an average of 45 buyer inspections per property leading up to the auction.
- There was an average of 15 bidders per property at the event.
- Results averaged $27,430 over the reserve prices.
What a great start to our auction events in 2018, delivering fantastic results to our clients. Most properties achieved above their reserve prices.
The property that was passed-in at the event has strong buyer interest and we expect this will be negotiated and finalised within the next couple of weeks.
If you are considering selling, here is why Auction is a great way of selling your home:
- Auction is a method where there is no defined price, allowing competition and negotiation to get you the best price for your home.
- Negotiations are done live, allowing all buyers to see their competition and participate by “bidding”. As a seller, you will also see this process as it unfolds.
- All buyers are given fair and equal opportunity to bid against each other.
- When bids go over your “reserve price” (the lowest price you will accept) and you are “on the market”, at the fall of the hammer the person with the highest bid will own your property and sign the contract.
- There is no cooling-off period with an auction sale – the sale is final.
A big “thank you” to all our sellers and buyers for working with us for successful outcomes. Thanks also to our Auctioneer, Paul Casarotto, and our supporters Domain, The Macarthur Advertiser and Harcourts NSW.
OUR NEXT IN-ROOM AUCTION EVENT WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 28TH OF MARCH. SEE OUR WEBSITE PROPERTYPEOPLE.NET.AU FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR CALL OUR OFFICE ON 4628 7444.