On Wednesday 8th of August at the Catholic Club in Campbelltown, a crowd gathered to watch and bid on some fantastic local properties. The auction included four former social housing properties that are part of the renewal of the Airds/Bradbury area.
Five of the six properties submitted to the auction campaign were SOLD at or before the auction event.
Here’s the summary:
BRADBURY, 8 Harrah Place – SOLD at auction!
AIRDS, 10 Haddon Rig Place – SOLD at auction!
BRADBURY, 192 St Johns Road – SOLD at auction!
AIRDS, 13 Boonoke Place – SOLD at auction!
CAMPBELLTOWN, 66 Hoddle Avenue – Passed-in
GLEN ALPINE, 9 Bishopscourt Place – SOLD prior to auction!
The property that was “Passed-in” at the event has strong interest, and will be negotiated and finalised in the next week.
This has been another great auction event, delivering fantastic results to our clients. Most of our properties sold above their reserve prices.
AUGUST AUCTION EVENT STATISTICS:
- Five of the six properties were SOLD – an 83% clearance rate.
- Our team achieved an average of 28 buyer inspections per property leading up to the auction.
- There was an average of 9.5 bidders per property at the auction event.
- Results averaged $27,250.00 over our sellers’ reserve prices.
Our experience and results over the last four years of monthly auction events has clearly illustrated to us that our auction method is a great way of getting buyers and sellers together for optimum results.
Other methods of sale are effective too, however none have the absolute transparency of the auction method. At our auction events, both buyers and sellers witness the process in action!
If you are looking to buy a property that is being sold by auction, here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Under the auction method, all buyers are given equal opportunity to buy.
- When you are bidding on a property, you know and can see who your competitors are.
- If you are purchasing under auction conditions, you know you are dealing with a seller who is committed to selling.
- At the fall of the hammer, the auction is final, and if you are successful, the property is yours with no further negotiation. The contract is then signed straight away.
A big “thank you” to all our sellers and buyers from our August auction event. Thanks also to our Auctioneer, Paul Casarotto, and our supporter Domain, The Macarthur Advertiser and Harcourts NSW.
OUR NEXT IN-ROOM AUCTION EVENT WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 26TH OF SEPTEMBER. SEE OUR WEBSITE PROPERTYPEOPLE.NET.AU FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR CALL OUR OFFICE ON 4628 7444.